8/26/13

Verve + Cameo...

With my new room set up, my cameo is right here next to my computer and much easier to use.  I have a drawer in the Elfa, which is also here at my right, full of Neenah paper.  It's kinda fabulous.  (the paper and the set up) :)  So with that, I have been using my Cameo a lot.  I have a couple cards here today and I thought I would stop in and share.  CAS Cameo cards...

IMG_0058.jpg

I used the most adorable saftey pin cut out and then added in a sentiment from Verve's Making a Statement.  I did the same thing as I have done on my post fe posts....colored these with Copic markers The top of the pin is BG11 and the bottom is C1.  Easy!

This next card uses a super fun bloom I found in the Silhouette store....

IMG_0059.jpg

I colored the die cut while still on the mat and that made it so much easier to blend.  I used a little R24 and a little R29.  

IMG_0060.jpg

I added in a simple sentiment from Stronger Love.  Super simple!

Verve is having a great sale right now!  Click HERE to check it out!  :)


8 comments:

  1. Great cards, love the simplicity of the design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, thanks for inspiring me to use my Silhouette again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Laurie. Enjoy your Silhouette. I love mine A LOT!. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome creations!!! Gotta LURVE the Silhouette!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Laurie! Especially love that second one with the bit of blending on the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of these cards!! I always think I need to find the "right paper" when using my cameo. Thanks for the reminder to use my copics. I have the Making a Statement Verve stamp set on my wish list, but it's currently sold out.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS