8/11/13

banner love...

Today has been a super fun day of purging craft supplies and making stuff.  If you haven't seen already, I have a FOR SALE post right under this one.  Click HERE to see the sets I have left.  

I also had some time to play with a new PTI set called First Place.  LOVE this set.  


IMG_0007.jpg

I die cut the banners and then stamped 4 different images using some Hero Arts ink.  LOVE that stuff too!  ;)  Then I sewed the banners to my card front.  Last, I cut out a fun little sentiment with my Cameo and popped it up of foam tape.  I love these colors together on the white base.

I will be adding LOTS more stamps for sale this week.  I am in the mood to purge.  I am getting all organized with my new Ikea furniture and am ready for a good de-clutter.  I think I create better when there is no clutter around.  :)

OK, off to hang out with the kiddos and watch a little AFV.  Have a great night! 


13 comments:

  1. Perfection my dear, total perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the banners and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE CUTE card Laurie!! Like I said, can't wait for the Ikea craft room pics ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with this set. I just ordered it yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh hello indeeed! Love!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Yeah...I'm gonna have to get this set/dies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous banners, Laurie! I keep seeing more HA colors I need to add to my wish list, too. Love this combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really am loving this card ! Your stitch across is PERFECT and so clever.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS