11/22/13

More for sale...

I still have several sets for sale.  All PTI.  All from a non-smoking and pet-free home.  All are well loved with some staining, but still stamp perfectly!  :)   

Send me an email at llwillison@hotmail.com with questions or if you are interested.  
I will only ship to the US.  Sorry about that but the shipping is so expensive.   

Shipping is $2 for the 1st set and $1 for any combined sets.  
I take payment my Paypal only and will invoice you with a total. 

Fruitful $16


Women of Life $16


Beyond Basic Borders $16


Party Animal $2-Pending


Hero Arts Ink Cubes (Each cube used 1 time) $9


Hero Arts Cheer Up $10


PTI Meidum Scalloped Border Die $14-SOLD


PTI Filagree Border Die $6-SOLD


PTI Framed Out #1 and die $7 for both-Pending


PTI Mixed Messages $9-SOLD


PTI Mega Mixed Messages $16-SOLD


PTI Tin Types $11-SOLD


PTI Houndstooth (Used once) $12


PTI Booming Button Bits $18



PTI Friends till the End $19


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vintage Picnic Sentiments $9-SOLD
Everyday Button Bits $16-SOLD
In Bloom (Stained) $10-SOLD
Mat Stack 1 Collection $17-SOLD
Fillable Frames #7 with Die $6-SOLD
Fillable Frames #10 with die $7-SOLD
Think Big Favorites #5 $4-SOLD
Flutterby Friend $12-SOLD
Ribbon Tails $12-SOLD
Iconic Images $15-SOLD
Grand Madison Window (Brand New) $17-SOLD
Spiral Bouquet $17-SOLD
Think Big Favorites #4 $4-SOLD
All about you $17-SOLD
Think Big Favorites #7 $3-SOLD
Signature Series Flower with die $6-SOLD
Borders & Corners Circle $12-SOLD
Bitty Background Block $11-SOLD


4 comments:

  1. Laurie, I'd like the two border dies, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like the houndstooth set, please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyrsten Koops....I don't have any way to contact you. Please email me at llwillison@hotmail.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey if the party animal fall through let me know..i would love to have it.. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS