11/04/13

Mr. & Mrs...



If you follow my blog, you know I love ampersands.  They are SO fun right now!  So naturally, I had to have Maile's Grand Ampersand set.  It's so fun and so versatile!

This week, I am the Muse over at the Muse Card Club, so I thought I would make a card, taking inspiration from one of my Muse's, Maile.  She does CAS in such an amazing way.  Her cards always amaze me!

Here is this week's card...

IMG_0427.jpg

I went completely CAS with this one and left lots of white space.  I even managed to sneak in some pattern paper here.  Just a tiny piece.  I also added in a little strip of gray card stock right above the stripes.

I hope that you will be able to play along this week.  If you are inspired, please stop by the Muse Card Club blog and link up your creations.

Thank you for stopping in today! 


10 comments:

  1. Perfect CAS card! Love it!!!!! May

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this CAS beauty! Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHHHH! I just love this CAS card! I LOVE the white space and that patterned paper at the bottom! LOOOOOOOOVE x100000000! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS card, Laurie! Wishing I had an ampersand now...but I'll have to figure it out, because I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Laurie! That bit of stripes really makes the words pop. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantabulous card Laurie! Love the teeny strip of gray, it sets off the stripes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS