11/28/13

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just want to stop in with a quick happy thanksgiving card!  And of course, say happy thanksgiving to all my blog friends!  I'm so thankful for this amazing group of crafty friends.  What a fun hobby we have and I am so glad we can all share it with each other though blogging.

So on to the card...

IMG_0570

I stamped the soft stone card stock with Wet Cement from Hero Arts.  Then I added a stack of 3 leaf cluster die cuts.  It made the leaf cluster nice and thick and gave it some nice dimension.  I added in a fun little sentiment from the Simon Say set called Lots of Thanks.  I finished it off with 3 dots of liquid enamel.  LOVE that stuff.

Here is a side profile...

IMG_0568

(ETA: This was supposed tomorrow.  Oops!)  So what are you plans for today?  My sister is here from Colorado and we are going to eat.  A lot.  :)  And maybe take the kids to see Frozen.  It looks so good.  Have you seen it?  Let me know if you have.  I'm excited for a relaxed day with family.

Have a wonderful day and don't eat too much!  :)  


11 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Laurie! To you and your family.
    Thanks for sharing that pretty card
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Laurie!! You have a happy Thanksgiving too..gobble gobble!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love the stacked die cut pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great leaf image and a fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - love the thick leaf! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving, Laurie! Your card is stunning! Enjoy your day with family. Enjoy the food, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving Laurie! We're having both sides of the family over today...looking forward to everyone being together. Your card is gorgeous as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous card, Laurie! I love the soft background with your stunning die cut!

    I hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Simple and striking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow. This is gorgeous. love the light color tones.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS