11/01/13

Just Sayin'



Hey there!  It's time for my first challenge post for the new Reverse Confetti Challenge team.  Today we have a super fun sketch to share.  First off, here is my card...

IMG_0439.jpg

I used the set called Arrows n' Elements.  I stamped the lines in gray for the back panel and then added in a little banner tail using Versamark ink.  I heat embossed the sentiment on the font yellow panel.

Here is the sketch....


I hope you can join us this week and try out this new sketch.  Stop over to the Reverse Confetti blog and link up your card too!  Thanks for stopping in!  :)



5 comments:

  1. so beautiful. you make CAS look so easy and GREAT!!! welcome to the challenge team. I look forward to getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun take on this sketch!! And BIG CONGRATS on your exciting news!!!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, love your clean & crisp take on the sketch! LOVE

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS