11/16/13

Hello deer...

**Please scroll down for my Reverse Confetti Color Challenge post.**

Happy weekend!  I have a card today for Retro Sketches.  This card is based on one of my cards from back in September.  Here is that card...

IMG_0234.jpg

I made that card using the October Simon Says Card kit.  So I thought I make a matching card with the December Simon Says Card kit....

IMG_0510

I cut out the little deer from a piece of pattern paper, just like I did with the little pumpkin above.

Here is this week's sketch...


Come over to the Retro Sketches blog and link up your card!  The girls have some adorable sketch cards to share with you too!  

Thanks for stopping in!

7 comments:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS