11/11/13

Big ole white snow flake...

I can't quit using this snowflake.  It's a new one over at Simon Says.  I love it.  I have cut it out with glitter paper.  Covered it in glitter.  Cut it out with foam....and still going.  This one is just white card stock, but still so fun!

IMG_0425.jpg

I love this tilted layout that so many crafters have been using lately.  I added it in a little pattern paper behind the top layer and then stamped the sentiment in white ink.  I found this monster package of bling at Hobby Lobby and had to buy it.....and then added in a few on here.

Hope all is well with you!  I am so glad you came by today!  Hope you have a great week!



 

8 comments:

  1. Such the awesome snowflake card Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Laurie, that snowflake looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun design Laurie!! Cute card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, my favorite Christmas image! LOve that snowflake :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card design, loving the pop of color from the strip of patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOO pretty! I love this clever layout! Perfect winter card. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is totally gorgeous, Laurie! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the queen of tilt!! And i love your hint of stripes!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS