11/02/13

Loving you...


Happy Saturday!  Are you in a sugar comma yet?  I just ate a piece.  I like to be honest about it.  I like chocolate.  If it is in the house, its bad.  It must go.  I made my kids a deal.  I told them if they wanted to give up all their candy, we would go buy a toy.  I told them they had until last night to decide and I have 1 of 2, that has decided to go for the toy.  When we actually get to Target, the other one will cave.  And then the candy will be donated!  And OUT of my house.

So today I am here with a new sketch card for this week's Retro Sketches.  I love this sketch.  SO many possibilities.  I took the sketch and turned it on its side and cam up with this....

IMG_0443.jpg

I took a piece of paper from MME Adorbs pack and covered the card base.  Then I added a layer of white with a sentiment from SSS Talk Bubbles 2.  I added in a Nestie embossed top layer, popping it up with foam tape.  I added in a heart tied up with some white twine to finish it off.

Here is this week's sketch...


Head over to the Retro Sketches blog to see what the DT created for this week and to link up your own card!  :) 


I have 2 sickies in the house this week.  It is lingered since last Sunday.  Oy! I am ready for heath to come back to us.  Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon!

Thanks for coming by today!  


6 comments:

  1. I loooove your card! It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all that beautiful white space..super sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super elegant design Laurie! Love that patterned paper contrasted with the crisp white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Laurie! I love the soft pattern on your card base with your lovely CAS design...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHHHHHH goooooooodness! I love this card, Laurie! I LOVE that paper and the white space-- love that white little heart with the floss! OH MY! Beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS