11/15/13

CAS-ual Christmas...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.. a CAS-ual Christmas!

photo credit:  myhomeideas.com

CAS-ual Friday Stamps is our fabulous sponsor for Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: CAS-ual Christmas!  The crew gals swooned over our very own CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Christmas stamp set and we're so excited to show them to you today!

How fun is this stamp set that I used, Naughty or Nice?!  LOVE it...so many fun possibilities for Christmas tags for family gifts this year!


The LEAD of the CAS-ual Christmas will receive a CAS-ual Fridays Stamps stamp or die set of their choice!

Here is my card for this week!  I love love the CAS-ual Friday set called Snowflake Greetings.  This sentiment is just too cute for this frosty snowflake cards.  

IMG_0495.jpg

I used a couple of Simon Says snowflake dies in the background and then added in that adorable sentiment on a banner.  I tucked a piece of gray striped paper behind the banner just for a little extra something.  :)  It's so hard to see in my picture, but there is little bits of Wink of Stella on the snowflakes too.  

IMG_0496.jpg

You'll want to make sure to check out what each of the Curtain Call Crew gals whipped up today...as well as our very special guest, Michele Gross!

CAS-ual Christmas Designers




Supplies: 


22 comments:

  1. Laurie this is absolutely gorgeous--the white card is stunning. Must CASE this, but what else is new! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm swooning over this card, Laurie!! Just LOVE it!!! Love white on white cards and snowflakes are my favorite winter image. May just have to get those snowflake dies! GORGEOUS card my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously amazing....I am feeling the sudden need for snowflake dies. This is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW- LOVE this!! FAB-U-LOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL card! I LOVE snowflakes. You used them beautifully!
    Thank you for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh how PRETTY!! Love the tiny bit of gray you added. Outstanding card Laurie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning white on white. Those snowflakes are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SWOONing here, Laurie! AMAZING use of stamps, dies and WHITE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous card, Laurie! I love your choice of snowflakes and sentiment and the gray striped panel is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! I LOVE white on white!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Laurie. Love the white on white with the touch of gray.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS