9/03/11

Wee Memories Blog Hop

Guess what?  I am SUPER excited to share a little something with you!  I was recently asked to be a guest designer for the month of September over at Wee Memories!! I am so excited to be here today with my first post! I want to say a HUGE thank you to Wee Memories for the invitation! It's going to be a fun month for sure!



So my first post as Guest Designer is for their monthly blog hop!  The theme is Simply Sentiments!  So many fun options with this theme!   If you are following along, you stopped here from Jenny's blog! I am sure she has an amazing creation for you and I can't wait to check it out! ! Here is my card...

  IMG_2185_edited-1

I used PTI's Cupcake Collection set to make my "Simply Sentiments" background.  I used almost every sentiment in the set and stamped them with Versamark.  I added a Nestie circle with a popped up cupcake. I stamped the sentiment in True Black and then cut a little banner tag for the side.  To top off that cupcake, I added some Stickles.  Can I say that I am now addicted to Stickles?  I used to use them on EVERYTHING.  Well, I am back to it again and I have used them a lot lately!

Don't forget to check out this weeks Sponsor.  A $20 Gift Certificate is the prize for this weeks from I Love it All!  Go check them out HERE!

Your next stop on the hop is my very good friend, Amy!  I can guarantee you her card will be amazing too!  Thanks for coming by today and enjoy the hop!

24 comments:

  1. yay always love your work and so happy you are with us this month!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and so glad you are joining us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of Versamark on Kraft! And that cupcake looks super yummy with the stickles! Congrats on your designer position for the month, I think it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Laurie! Love that print on the bg and that fun cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh This is really sweet. i love all the sentiments as background :) so happy you're designing with us this month

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy creation, Laurie! Congrats on the guest design! You are going to ROCK the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love, love, love this, Laurie! And, Congrats to be a guest designer! They're lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on joining the WM DT this month!!
    Love your card! The cupcake looks sooo yummy, and the sentiment background! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card. What a great idea to put all those sentiments in the background. Great way to get use out of ALL the stamps in a set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girl! your card is adorable as usual! I just love your style! thanks for your blog love too!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card! Love the background and how the cupcake stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the texty background Laurie, that cupcake looks so yummy too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job Laurie! Thanks for joining us this week as a fabulous guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this is super sweet Laurie. I really like the background sentiments. Congrats on the Guest spot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Laura, nice to meet you, I love your card , it is simply adorable. Love to see your other card as well.. Congrats you're being spotted at wee memories ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love, love that cute cupcake card!!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yummy! Love the soft colors and the sparkle on the cupcake. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I didn't know you bought the cupcake set!! Haha!! It's fun isn't it? This is cute! Great background and I love the colors of the cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So love what you came up with Laurie!!! :> So fun and creative! So happy to have you this month!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm glad you got to use your new stamp set for this challenge! I love the text background you created in Versamark! P.S. I love Stickles lately too! What is it about those things?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is just amazing, Laurie. So clean and simple, but with plenty of texture and a great focal point. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Perfect card, as usual Laurie! The hand-stamped background is just great.

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the simplicity of it. so cute

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS