9/05/11

DeNami Challenge-Animals

Good morning! I am here today with a new challenge over at DeNami! This new challenge is all about Animals! So grab your stamps and come play along!


I chose a stamp that I haven't inked up yet!  It's this adorable little turtle!  I have a CAS card here to share...

IMG_2161_edited-1

I colored each turtle with Copics, punched them out with a square punch and then popped them up on the card base with foam tape.  The adorable sentiment comes from THIS set!  So fun!  I gave the card base just a little texture with an impression plate.  OH and don't forget stickles...I added those to the turtles too!  :) 

That's it for me today!  Stop over to the DeNami blog to check out some more darling animal cards!  It would be awesome if you could play along too! There are prizes....just sayin'!  
Go check out all the deets HERE!

Thanks for coming by today!  

17 comments:

  1. Thank you! I needed a smile this morning and this card definitely did the trick! Love the bright fun colors and the simple but FUN layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card!!! i have to get that IP. hmmm...just as i clicked on the link to your post, the sun came out...coincidence? i think not! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love the clean & simple design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those turtles are so cute. I love how you colored them and decorated them with Stickles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute Laurie!! I think I better go through my stamps too! :) Maybe I'll play along with you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, what a thoroughly sweet card!! Love those bright turtles, and the embossed background is perfect. I'm just thrilled to be designing with you, and the entire DeNami DT, this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, that little turtle is too cute! Love your CAS design and the impression on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that pop of yellow for the card base......and those turtles?? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the fun texture on the base of your card - and those TURTLES! How adorable are they?!? They are so sweet in their various hues, and the touch of sparkle is just perfect! Darling card! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so stinkin' cute girl! LOVE that yellow impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That embossed BG is so playful and fun---a perfect match for your colorful turtles!!! Can't wait to finally meet you in person at the end of September!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. really like how the impression plate makes everything stand out so much! Those turtles in different colors are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh My Word!!! This is GORGEOUS!!! Love the sunshine IP with those sweet little, colored turtles!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is just so happy Laurie! Love the beautiful golden yellow background and the sweet sparkly turtles!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS