9/28/11

DeNami Product Spotlight

Look how cute this is....


I am not a big Halloween girl but I have to say, I do love this little pumpkin!  And I loved making this Jack O'Lantern card...

IMG_2887_edited-1

I masked the pumpkins so they could "sit" by each other!  Then I added some Copic "dots" all around for the ground.  I matted the image with black cardstock and then attached that with foam tape to the impressed card base!  I know that Dana is shocked right now that I used orange AGAIN!  She is so good at using this color!  It's really growing on me!!  I love the bright color! 

You must stop over to the DeNami blog so you can check out the other DT creations!  Lots of fun Jack O'Lantern cards over there!  This little guy is 10% off right now too!  You might need to go and add him to your cart!  ;)  

So in my last post, I told you about my trip...which was to happen this week....its a no go now!  My kiddos are sick!  I decided there is no way I am going to bring the sickies over to my little niece!  I am pretty bummed because I have been planning this trip forever!  And I was so missing my little sister!  BUT we are going to go again in November so I am going to be patient!  AND I am going to miss out on a little Archivers trip with Laura, Michele, Lisa and Tenia!  I was really looking forward to meeting you all!  I can't wait to get together with you all next time!  

Hope you all have a great day!  Thank so much for coming by!

18 comments:

  1. Not a Halloween girl either but this is sure cute. Very happy little pumpkins. (I do have a fondness for pumpkins.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man...so sorry your kids are sick and you can't go hold your sister's baby...November get here fast!

    I love those pumpkins...they look like jolly little santa smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping your kiddies get better soon! Love your little happy pumpkins! This is such a fun card and looks great with that impression plate background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that bright orange color, too!! So fun for this time of year. Your dotty ground under those sweet pumpkins is perfectly adorable. So clever!! Great way to rock the product spotlight this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how happy those two little pumpkins look!

    So sorry to hear that your kids are sick and that you are missing out on needed sister time! Hope everyone is healthy really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the little dots the pumpkins are sitting on! Great idea! So sorry about your kids, hope they feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a cute Halloween card! I myself don't usually do much of cards for Halloween but I've done a couple now...sorry to hear you had to cancel your trip. My kids too were all sick last week and good to go now, thankful for that :) Hope your kids get better soon!! Take care

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh so cute Laurie! I just love the texture and that cutie little pumpkin!

    I am so sorry you won't be able to go! Praying your kids get better quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It amazes me every time I see an impressed cardfront that you do.....mine NEVER turn out that way! I get a warped, bent, and funny shaped card when I'm done! Please tell me your sandwich!! Love the orange BTW!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That orange card base is so so Amazing on this card. I have been rather scared of my bright orange zest cardstock but you have inspired me emboss it and give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this card to way too cute - I love it. It definitely makes me smile! Sorry about your trip :-(( but hope your kids feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute stamp, but your card really makes these little guys SHINE! Simply Adorable! Hoping your kids get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card, and I love Halloween. Your CAS card is just perfect, bright and happy. Hope your kids get well soon. Your embossing turned out great too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute pumpkins and I love the orange card base.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute! Great job masking and I LOVE those embossed circles in the background!!! We missed you today, but we'll DEFINITELY make sure we see you when you're in CO in November!!! Can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another awesome CAS card! Love the embossed orange cardstock with the black framed pumpkins! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Sunshine IP!! Perfect for this card!! Cute, cute pumpkins too!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Perfect CAS as always my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS