9/29/11

Congrats!!

For those of you wondering what the heck...it was in your reader...then it was unavailable...yes I published this early!  I am using the new Blogger interface and I have decided I love everything except for the scheduling part.  It is most likely the user.  :)  But strangely enough the post date IS Thursday the 29th....that messed me up!  I really thought I was a day behind!  It is ok to laugh.  SO....

Stopping in with my last card for the Clear and Simple September stamp of the month.  This alphabet, Alpha Varsity, is really a lot of fun! Here is my card...

LW-AlphaVarsity-3

I thought this card would be great for a guy type card.  A basketball congrats or school or just about anything! Super simple with white on white and a little Copic for some color!  I added a piece of twine I colored black to mimic the shoe string!  

Check out the Alpha Varsity set HERE!  And stay tuned for Saturday!  It's World Card Making day and let me tell you....Clear and Simple has a new set or 2 you WON'T want to miss!

Thanks for coming by!

16 comments:

  1. Soo fun Laurie! I love those sneakers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this card, just the white on white is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sneakers are adorable! Love the added twine accent! I need to order that alpha don't I?? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card..and perfect for a guy. If you did the shoes in pink it could even be for a girl. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!!! great font and white on white layering :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is really cool! Love all of the white space.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you just sent the set to my house for my boys? :) And you're not alone on the scheduler. Why does the calendar start on MOndays instead of Sundays. Total messes me up! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE this Laurie! You nail the CAS style every single time girlfriend!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic CAS card! I haven't even attempted the new blogger, kind of scared too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going to get that alpha set but I'm waiting until Saturday's release. Can you show us how you line up the letters to perfectly?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how I love this whole high-school feel!!! Definitely going into my guy inspiration file :)
    Totally feel your woes with Blogger: exactly the same thing happened to me the other week! I didn't dare try to schedule more posts using the new interface (maybe it was my user error but seeing as the same thing happened to you, maybe it's just Blogger being a pain!)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those sneakers are super fun!! Great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great masculine card!! I like that you kept is so CAS and used white on white!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is soooo adorable! I must get that sneaker stamp--it's so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card! Perfect for the sports buff! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS