9/20/11

Go Team!


I had to stop in right quick and share a fun little card! This card showcases the Stamp of the Month, Alpha Varsity from Clear and Simple Stamps...

LW-AlphaVarsity-1

I lined up those letters to make my sentiment, and then stamped away!  I thought it was kinda fun to add color to one line with a Copic maker.  I stamped the bat from the "Baseball" set after running the Kraft cardstock through with a woodgrain impression plate.  Easy peasy!

Check out the whole Alpha Varsity set HERE!  I am thinking this is going to make some super cute T-Ball scrapbook pages!  I really need to get some pictures out and get to it!  I am so behind on my pages!!

So the next couple weeks are going to be insane for me starting with a salad supper at church tomorrow night!  I got my table decorated last night so that is ready to go!  I have to make a couple salads to take along!  (If you have followed my blog for awhile, you may remember my first Salad supper table!  I blogged about it HERE!  That was a FUN table to make!  Lots of paper-crafting going on there!) We have an awesome speaker this year and I can't wait to hear what she has to say!  Her speech is "Weird but Fabulous!"....I am so intrigued by that!  I can't wait to hear what she has to share!  

I also have 2 trips coming up in the next 2 weeks!  I am off to Colorado next week to see my sister in Colorado!  So much to do and so little time!  I hope you are all having a great week so far!  I hope to come back to normal and catch up with you all soon!  I have some super fun stuff in the works for Clear and Simple!  You won't want to miss the new release for October!  And I have a super fun guest spot for October too!  Thanks so much for stopping by!!

6 comments:

  1. So adorable!
    And perfect for any sport!
    Have fun at your salad table...
    and have a fabulous time visiting your sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card Laurie! I love the repeating sentiment and the impressed bat at the bottom. Have fun with your sister, what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun team-themed card that is perfect for both boys and girls! Love the woodgrain bat and how you colored one line with copics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE ......... you know how much I love baseball ........ maybe you could have done YANKEES all the way down :) xoxoxo and Miss you~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I already LOVE this card and I must look into getting both the alphabet and stamp set. I have to disagree with Sue Ann.....no Yankees!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS