1/03/16

MFT Release Countdown...

Hey there MFT Friends!  I am back with another countdown day for the January MFT Release.  Today I am showcasing the new set called Sketched Blooms.

IMG_2579

I simply stamped a row of blooms and then layered a sentiment from Love You More.  I added in a strip of sparkle and then a layer of vellum.  I popped up the focal point of the card on fun foam after adding in the negatives from the Four Way Chevron Cover Up Plate.


IMG_2581

I can't wait to see what the rest of the DT has today so hop over with me to the MFT blog.  Thanks so much for coming by!

24 comments:

  1. Cute, with just a little bit of the flower showing, good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sketched blooms (stated name of stamp set correctly. I think other blogs stated stitched, sorry) is my favorite. I really like how you used partial stamp set to make a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute and totally great, Laurie! love the background with all the white behind the pop of color with the florals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that chevron was tedious work, I'm sure. Love the pretty layers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm betting the clingwrap came out to play here? LOvely, Laurie!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love the pops of color on this CAS card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love the pops of color on this CAS card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet, Laurie!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the simplicity of this card. The whitespace is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layout and colors...Cool Card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning and super beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The flowerd make an outstanding norder-great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card. The flowers are looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! Love the addition of the vellum at the bottom of the sentiment strip!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS