1/28/16

Petite Places: Home and Garden

Stopping in today with a little Papertrey Ink Petite Places project.  This is the new set called Home and Garden.  It is so adorable with so many fun detail added in!

I made a little single cookie holder with a CD container.  If you ask Brody....its a space ship.  HA!

IMG_2651

I stamped in a little sidewalk with the Walk in the Park Mini.  Then I added in all the details of the Home and Garden with this tiny garden shed as the main building.  

IMG_2650

I secured the glob project to the CD tin with glue dots and then added in a Lemon Tart Bow.

IMG_2652

One big cookie fits perfectly in the tin.  I am thinking this will be a great teacher gift.  

IMG_2648

I finished it out with a little tag with a sentiment that was included in the set.  

IMG_2649

These little images are so fun and easy to line up.  This is just a great addition to the Petite Places set.
Stop over to the PTI website to see all the Petite Places stamps and dies.

So glad you came by today!  Hope you are having a great day!



Supply List:


15 comments:

  1. Love this idea! Love the Petite Places sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ridiculously amazing!! Love love love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love all these little places! The cd holder is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little spaceship,I mean cookie topper :) ! You have inspired me to take mine out and use it! Love it as a tin topper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely project, Laurie! In fact, I think it's the prettiest 'spaceship' I've ever seen :) Your cookies look amazing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is darling! What a fun way to package a cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Where do you find those CD tins?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. Thanks for sharing.

    Linda D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! I still want to get this set...

    ReplyDelete
  10. A perfect, teacher gift, no doubt! Bet your kiddos' teachers adore you ;). This is too fun! Love all the details, and the spaceship comment is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS