1/13/16

Introducing Petite Places: Home & Garden

Welcome to Day 2 of group projects at Papertrey Ink.  This months release is so much fun!  Today we   are showcasing the newest addition to the Petite Places line.  When I saw this Home and Garden set, the first thing that stood out to me were the adorable sentiments.  There is nothing better than a fun tag to add to your homemade gifts or treats.

IMG_4587

I grabbed Tag Sale #3 die and created this fun little tag.  I stamped the house and the tree and added it to the bottom.  Then I made another little tag using the Keep it Simple: Frames, to layer on the main tag with the semtiment.  I added in a little ribbon/twine detail to finish it off.  

IMG_4590

Nichole has all of the Papertrey Ink January Release details over at her blog.  Along with lots more to  see!  Thanks so much for stopping in today!


11 comments:

  1. What an adorable tag for a housewarming gift. Love the mix of ribbon and twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute!! Gonna CASE this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tag. Like the idea of tying string around the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of the black and white twine here - such a nice counterpoint to the cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laurie,

    Cute tag!!!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a charming tag Laurie, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute tag, Laurie...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the colors in your cute little tag. So much so that I decided to copy those colors for the Create Along With us Challenge this week. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS