1/14/16

Introducing Coin Purse II...

Good Morning!  Today is the last day of group posts before the Papertrey Ink January Release.  Today we have a fun new product to share.  Adorable new dies called Coin Purse II.

IMG_2612

I decided to pull out the Seasonal Stitching: Apple Die to create this fun little Teacher Gift.  I used Summer Sunrise felt to create this little pouch along with some Pure Poppy Saddle Stitch Ribbon.  I also used Apple Prints to make a CAS card to go along with this gift.

IMG_2606

Last, I added in some pencils and of course, some chocolate!  I love this little bag and the dies that make it so easy to stitch up and personalize.  You can turn this bag out and stitch it up so that the stitching doesn't show.  I wanted all the coordinating stitching so I kept mine where the white stitching would show. 

IMG_2607

That is it for today! Stop over to Nichole's blog to see what the rest of the team has created for today. Hope you have enjoyed my release projects! Thanks for stopping in!



14 comments:

  1. So very cute! What a great idea for a teacher gift! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the saddle ribbon with the stitching and with your teacher theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is Absolutely darling and sooo clever for a teacher! Love your creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun use of the purse die for a teacher gift bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laurie,

    Any teacher would feel special with this gift!!! Cute as can be!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for a teacher gift, and I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute gift idea! Hope your hand is feeling better ❤️!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS