1/15/16

PTI Release in Review...

It's Release night over at Papertrey Ink.  I am stopping in with my review post really late today.  Yesterday I did something really smart.  I grabbed a hot pan right out of a 375 degree oven.  Yep!  With no oven mitt.  So I spent most of yesterday at the doctor and then until this morning, was all wrapped up in what looked like an oven mitt.  Like a reminder of what I should have been wearing in the first place.  So today is a much better day and the swelling has gone down and I am able to type, so that is a plus.  I also was able to finish up some stamping today too, so I thought I would stop in and share!

The Petite Places: Home and Garden is just so cute.  I used the Scene It: Skyscapes Dies to create this.  I did a watercolor background and then used the cloud die to create the scene.  I just added it to the Basic Baker Die and then attached it to the card.  I finished it off with the sentiment from Bountiful Banners.

IMG_2620

This next card uses the new Pennant Flag die and the Thanks Coach die to create this card, along with  Go For the Goal and Thanks Coach.

IMG_2617

This card uses Background Basics: Splat, Keep it Simple: Baby and Bitty Blessings. 

IMG_2626

I used Outlined to create this background and then added in the blooms and sentiment from Bold Blossoms....

IMG_2613


The January Papertrey Release goes live in just a little bit.  Head on over to Nichole's blog to see more of what is available tonight.  Hope you have a great night!

16 comments:

  1. Love the card with the butterflies. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS Laurie, I'm so sorry to hear about your burn. Hope everything heals up quickly for you, poor thing! Your release projects are incredible as always. Thanks for all of the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so so sorry about your hand. (though it's nice to know that someone else does things like this) your cards are real product sellers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your hand and glad it is some better. All of the cards are adorable, but I especially like the flower card. Thanks for sharing.

    Linda D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Youch! I'm sorry you did that!! I hope your hand feels much better very, very quickly and heals up quickly as well. Fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurie, your cards are stunning. So sorry to hear about your burn accident but glad to hear it's better already. Take it easy so you can get ready for the BIG anniversary celebration next month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved them all! Your coach card sold me on the sets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So inspiring, Laurie. Love each of these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards...so sorry to hear about your hand, hope you are doing better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love ALL of these cards! I hope you feel better very soon. Huge bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry, that has to hurt lots! I can't believe you can type and create today. The projects are lovely. Feel better quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh dear. I had massive sympathy pains for you!!! I burned my hand, wrist, and arm when I was 18 so I know how much you are hurting!! I am so very sorry!!! But your cards are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ouch - burns hurt so much! Hope you heal quickly. As always, love your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards, Laurie...you really know how to showcase all the new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing... love your creations.. Great inspiration

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS