1/25/16

Lots of Love for Blueprints....

Do you love the Tag Builder Blueprints Dies from MFT like I do?  They are are so much fun and so very versatile!  If you head over to the MFT Blog today, you can see a list of stops to make to see all the ways to use these fun dies for Valentines Day!

I thought I would stop in and share a project I have been working on using Tag Builder Blueprints 4.   My kids have always had the most amazing teachers and I love to help out when I can.  I asked Brody's teacher if I could make her Valentines for her this year, so its one less thing she needs to worry about.  They spend so much money out of pocket and so this is one area I can help out in.  I found THESE adorable teacher goodies on Pinterest and had to re create them!

Print

I grabbed 3 packs of mini cereal boxes to start.  I had some wooden spoons from a project last year that I bought on Amazon and some red stitched ribbon from Hobby Lobby to add in.  First, I typed up the sentiment in a 2" circle on a word document and printed those out.  Using these open tags from this Blueprints set is what made this project easy.  I was able to cut out the tags I needed quickly because they were so easy to center.

Untitled

I used the set of 3 hearts from the set So Much Love  and MFT Red Hot ink, to add in just a little detail to each tag.

IMG_4730

I added a heart stamp to each wooden spoon....

Print

I used a glue dot on the bottom of the spoon to keep it secure to the box.  

Print

And last I tied the bow around the box, before tucking the tag up inside the bow with another glue dot.

Print

And now I have 24 gifts for the teacher to pass out to her kiddos!

IMG_2638

Stop over to the MFT Blog to see some more Tag Builders just in time for Valentines Day!

Thanks for stopping in!

13 comments:

  1. Laurie seriously how stinkn' cute are these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey! Thank goodness for Pinterest! :)

      Delete
  2. Cereal-sly cute project, Laurie! My hubby and I were just reminiscing about eating directly out of those cereal boxes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! I remember eating out of those boxes too!! Haha!!

      Delete
  3. These are really cute! Lucky teacher and kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are CEREAL-sly cute!!! What a great thing that you do this for the teacher :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, Laurie, and I love that they're not candy! I think I put about half my salary right back into my classroom, when I was teaching. So, no doubt, these will be greatly appreciated! I just found a great Valentine's day printable for fruit. Gotta love that! They'll be perfect for Adina's basketball buddies the day before Valentine's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a CUTE idea Laurie, love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! I must make some for my students!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such a great idea...and so thoughtful of you.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS