1/24/16

Spread Your Wings...

I've combined a couple of the new sets from the January Papertrey Ink Release to make this fun rainbow card.

IMG_2639

First, I stamped the Background Basics: Splat in rainbow order on the background panel.  Next, I used Post it Tape to mask off each area and then blended in the same color ink.  

IMG_2641

I used the new Cover Plate: Butterly die to create the vellum butterflies.  Last, I heat embossed a sentiment from Bitty Butterflies on black cardstock.  

IMG_2642

I hope you are having a great weekend!  I have the house to myself for a few minutes and am working on getting this messy craft room back in order!

Thanks for stopping in!




Supply List:


16 comments:

  1. Always love a rainbow, what an eye catching card. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vellum butterflies - makes it look so soft and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the vellum butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I love the rainbow colors and the way the colors fade off to the right. Love it!
    April

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. CAS at its elegant best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the stamping, then inking over it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laurie, your card is beautiful and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love the rainbow and the combination of the inking and stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laurie, this is so lovely! Those vellum butterflies add an ethereal look to an already beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH how wonderful!!! Flutter-bys are delightful in vellum ... sigh ...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, Laurie! Serously loving that background you created for the butterflies. You made a scalloped edge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty. The velum butterflies look lovely over the rainbow splats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning. What a beautiful effect your rainbow edge makes.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS