4/29/10

A new card and a camera for sale!

I am LOVING this set!  It is sooo fun to have the outline, the solid stamp for any color you want!  And the die?  WOW!  Way too much fun here!  So here is a quick one today....


OH and the Dotty Bis?  LOVE it!  The most fun paper! :)

SO, I also have a Canon Rebel XT for sale!  Here is the link to my Craigslit post....

http://wichita.craigslist.org/pho/1708784842.html

If you have questions let me know!  It's a great deal with an extra battery, a flash card and an Rebel XT book!  It is a FANTASIC camera and has taken most of the pics on my blog recently!  I got a new one from my lovely husband for our 10 year anniversary!  SO, email if you are interested at llwillison@hotmail.com! I can get a quote for shipping, US only!

Thanks for stopping by today!

19 comments:

  1. Love the card Laurie! Don't you just love the car die and stamp?! I do, so convienent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely anniversary gift! And a thoughtful husband too! *smile*
    Great card, love the Dotti biscotti with the kraft layer. Super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the car in blue. I hadn't tried that color. The whole card is nice. This settles it. I have GOT to put Dotti Biscotti in my cart!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute boy card!!! Yep that die and stamp set are keepers!!

    Way cool new camera!! Lynn has good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhh.....Lemon Tart, Kraft and Blue....it can't get any better!! LOVE your card, Laurie!! And what a sweet hubby you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great guy card, Laurie! Simply stated :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is quickly becoming my favorite set. Love your take for this card. Great man card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Card!!!! And how much do you love the Rebel ...... and your hubby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Love the layout. Don't you just love this set?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great boy card! What kind of new camera did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  11. You lucky girl! I love this card...I *need* that DB paper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those colors together! I'm trying to resist that Dotty Biscotti! You are helping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the whole thing! Blue is one of my favorite colors and the dotted paper in the back just goes SO well! The tiny ribbon is so cute too. Fun card, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card! Love the Kraft and that blue together! Fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS