4/12/10

Compose a Card #8

**Second post for today...Scroll down to see the first!**

I have been LOVING Becky's challenges over at her blog and finally decided to jump in with one!  I chose this one because I the colors were out of my comfort zone.  I use black alot but not this bright green!  So it was a fun one for me!  She used the inspiration from her dd Easter dress and the funny thing is, it kinda reminds me of my little one and her Easter dress.  I will post her picture at the end of this post! :)


So here is my card....

I added the buttons just for Becky!  (She gave a photo tutorial awhile back and suggested adding elements into the picture!)

And here is a quick one of R's dress!  Of course, she had no choice in the matter....I am addicted to polka dots...luckly, she LOVED it too!  :)


So that's it!  Thanks for looking! 

15 comments:

  1. I love the card, is just perfect everything in it goes beautifully, awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! It reminds me of the 50's (I think that's the era I want) with poodle skirts and juke boxes and records! LOVE the polka dots! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! And so is your inspiration piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this challenge!! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice card and LOVE the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ....... both the card and the little sweetie on the swing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning! I love the photo...you either know a great deal about photography or applied all of Becky's helpful tips. Really a fun take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laurie--You ROCKED this challenge....I think it turned out awesome!! I like the scored lines above and under the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like your inspiration came from pretty close to home! Love the large polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card for Becky's challenge, Laurie. And the photo of your daughter -- adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! I love the scoring, really great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. your card is wonderful and your dd is adorable! BOth are super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG--I don't know what I like more the card or the sweet girl--ok the sweet girl is the winner--the dress is so cute and so you Laurie! TFS

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS