4/15/10

Clean and Simple Card Set

A while back I was in KC with friends and we stopped at Archivers.  They had tons of card and envelope sets on clearance so I bought them with good intentions of making something right away!  Well, that has been months ago, so I felt it was time to bring them out! 

This is a great set of 10 DCWV cards and matching envelopes!  Luckily for me, the envies match PTI's Spring Rain perfectly!  I thought I would keep in nice and simple and add the butterflies and then a sentiment from Mega Mixed Messages...a must have set for those of you who don't have it!  ;)

So here are a few pics for you to check them out....




I do realize I could have taken a picture of one of the other 10 cards here but hey....I must have only wanted  you to see these 2!  :)


 And a sneak peak of the "You're too Kind" card....



So, that's all for today! Hope you like my CAS set!  Have a great day! 

18 comments:

  1. Laurie these are so pretty with such little work! I love the butterflies in blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Love the texture and the blue and white is so pleasing to the eyes. Perfect CAS card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty - the perfect CAS set for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesomely awesome. I love this set. I may have to case it. It's so classy and clean looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn't be prettier!! such a clean card..love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurie, these are really great! You do clean and simple so well! I love all your creations!

    Glad to be in Paper Dolls with you, this is going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice CAS cards. simple but very elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those embossed notecards what a find Laurie! And your simple stasmping makes them seem so professional. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This will be a great gift set! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice! Whoever you decide to give it to will LOVE it, I know I would be. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are totally AWESOME, perfect CAS cards. I LOVE those note cards, they sure were a find! I'm trying to figure out exactly how I can recreate that look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty Card! I love the embossing! How did you do it? TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card set. I love the embossing and simple design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute cards! Always nice to have some extra cute notcards on hand

    ReplyDelete
  15. CAS cards are my fave! These are no exception! So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS