4/19/10

Absolutley Fabulous

Really that is how I feel about PTI!  The stamps, paper, ribbon, buttons....all Fabulous!  So I am stopping in today with a couple new ones using ALL fabulous products! 


I found that yummy felt flower at CKC this year!  Sure wish I had more! 


This next one is for Diane J!  I made this card HERE the other day and this is what she said.....

"Your cards are totally AWESOME, perfect CAS cards. I LOVE those note cards, they sure were a find! I'm trying to figure out exactly how I can recreate that look ;)"

Well first of all, Diane, thank you for those SWEET words!  I know this is not exactly like the other cards but kinda the same idea.  I know what you really want is an impression plate to make it super easy, but I did this with my Scor-Pal and Scor-bug in about 2 minutes and I think it's kinda cool!  

This is a 4" square card.  I just scored on the 1/2" and the 1" on all 4 sides.  Then ran the Scor-Bug on the top and bottom for some more detail.  That left a 2" square window in the middle!  Super easy!  Of course to make it more like the set of cards in the previous post, you could really score alot more to make more detail.


And I can't forget to mention those fantastic flower dies again!  You can't see it well, but I pressed on the back of each petal to round them out giving them more dimension! 

Thanks for stopping today!  Hope your week is a great one!
PS....Happy Birthday to my Dad!  Even though I am sure he doesn't read my blog!  Mom, you can pass it on to him!  (Really, I can tell him when I call him later too! LOL!)

21 comments:

  1. Love them both ........ I have to get that scor bug and I keep forgetting to put it in my cart ...... Happy Birthday to you dad ...... you are so funny I would write something just like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great Laurie Beth! I am loving your creations so much, you really have a lot of talent. You do clean and simple so well, truly! The white card is stunning! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING that felt flower! It's awesome! Both cards are exquisite (like that word?)! They are both very pretty and I like that stitching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh LAURIE, I totally agree with Meghan, I adore your work and you do such a fabulous job with CAS!!! I think you're white card is just perfect, certainly MUCH easier than the double embossing, and I am SO going to CASE this idea! I love how you gave that flower extra dimension too! Yes, PTI is "absolutely fabulous", and so are YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your clean and simple designs. They are stunning! I agree that you have a lot of talent. The details are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another couple of beauties, Laurie :) LOVE the stitching and dots on the first, and the second one is so fresh... wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definitely are one of my CAS go to girls, superb cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both totally gorgeous!! You are one of the CAS queens!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad I found your blog! These are beautiful and I love how you are telling us all your little secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that color combo of kraft, purple and punch of black is wonderful! :) Great batch of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely fabulous, you are right! I love the dimension on the flower on the second card...and the scoring...perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous, Laurie Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are so classy and beautiful. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love both cards so simple and really clean, I love the flower so much. I really enjoy seeing what you do everyday. Thanks for sharing with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE those flowers!! I just ordered them with this months order and am so excited to make some like this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards....I really like the white card using the Scor-bug and Scor-pal with just the pop of color using the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  17. YOU are absolutely fabulous (and the card is pretty awesome too)! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE the colors on the first card, Laurie! Beautiful!

    The second card is gorgeous....gorgeous....gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OH Laurie, I saw this card in the gallery and wondered if it would show up on your blog! I guess I missed the boat lol!
    The stitching throught the plum is a really nice touch and that flower DOES rock.
    Love how you created your own little notecard (for Diane)using your score-pal and that flower is AWESOME. I'm going to totally CASE it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS