3/21/18

MFT Wednesday Challenge....

Happy Wednesday!  Today starts a new weekly sketch challenge over at the MFT Challenge Blog.  I am joining in with a clean and simple card!

First off, here is my card....

MFT Wednesday Sketch 377

You can see the sketch below, but I turned it on its side to make this top fold card.  I used the Celebratory Banner about half way dow the card front.  I cut out the banners out of white cardstock and then added color using Copic markers.  Next, I tied a little tiny white twine bow and attached it to the end of the banner.  I used the little heart die cuts from the Blueprints Tag Builder 5 for the extra details in the sketch.  Last, I covered the hearts in Glossy Accents for a little shine.

MFT Wednesday Sketch 377

Here is this weeks sketch.....

Head on over to the MFT Challenge blog to see the details about this weeks sketch.  I hope you can play along too! 

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Crisp, clean, simple and absolutely perfect, Laurie...especially with those darling shiny red hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is extra happy and super CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and love the dimension and colorfulness!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS