Sunday, August 18, 2013

cameo bow love.

So, I've had this bow in my Silhouette library forever and I've been wanting to use it and just never have.  Today was the day, I decided.  Best thing about this bow?  It was only .99.  And you can make it bigger or smaller and cut like 20 at once.  I mean, if you needed 20 and all.  I do love dies, don't get me wrong.  But I loooovvee my Cameo.   (Click HERE for the bow cut.)

Here is today's card.  A little CAS glam maybe?  What do you think?

IMG_0032.psd

I used an Avery Elle sentiment and then added in the bow.  The glitter was an after thought, believe it or not.  I was staring at it...as I usually do....and decided it needed a little something.  I added some white glitter for a little glam.  And that's it.  

IMG_0033.jpg


Today is a lazy day around here.  Lazy.  And lovely.  One kid....at the zoo with a friend.  2nd kid....out buying a tractor with daddy.  Me?  alone.  Can you hear that?  Me neither.  :)  Or is it angels singing?

I better go get something done now, so I look like I was productive while they were gone!  Have a great rest of your day!

21 comments:

  1. Love the touch of glitter! Thanks for sharing this. I'm glad I didn't invest in any bow dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Laurie, I soooo love your bow, it's amazing! (I don't have a cameo :( (boo!)

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet and classy too ! Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card. Would this be a card be mailable?
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah-mazing card!!! Love the bow, the glitter, the sentiment. Awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I have this same bow file but still have not done a thing with it. I may have just been inspired! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear you on the "quiet"...it's so rare and so wonderful!!

    The card is wonderful...it wouldn't have occurred to me that a bow and a simple sentiment could have this much impact. It is a lovely bow and you were so right in the glitter...the polka dot paper is just right too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely love this and will definitely be using that bow now. I know I have it in my Silhouette files somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Laurie!! The glitz on your bow put this in the glam category for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty card Laurie...it reminds me of a pretty bow on a pair of Carrie Bradshaw's Sex and the City shoes. Love the hot pink and the sparkly center.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is glamourous Laurie! I haven't used my Cameo in a while, I should take a look and see if I have any bows too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super awesome card. Love the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous! I absolutely love the glitter :)


    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so wonderfully over the top girly and feminine. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super pretty, Laurie! I need to use my Silhouette more often....

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love paper bows? <3. And this one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. *squeal* I love this!!! The bow is gorgeous and that glitter is the *perfect* finishing touch! Also love the overall colour combo with that neutral pale grey base. All-round awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous, Laurie! I agree with you, too! Silhouette Cameo makes the cutting easier and faster. But I do love my WRMK die cut too :D Thanks for the inspiration today!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS