9/13/11

Clear and Simple Group Project


Hey everyone!  I am here today with the Clear and Simple Group Project!  Our challenge...Have fun with letters.  Pick a letter in the alphabet to inspire you. 

sept group

My letter is R!  Just as the photo above....R for Red, Rainbow and Rylee!  

hb


I made this card using 3 CSS sets!  The rainbow is made from the line stamp out of Tweet Notes!  I just stamped the line 5 times and then colored with Copics to create a rainbow!  The "Happy Birthday" is from the set, A guy thing!  And then I spelled out Rylee using the stamp of the month for September, Alpha Varsity!  I colored in each letter with a red Copic.  I added a little button, some twine and a cloud for a little more detail!

I hope you like my "R" creation!  I know that it is going to someone super cute for her birthday!  :)

Stop by the rest of the DT girls and check out their Alphabet creations too!



Don't forget to stop by the CSS blog too!  Hope you have a great day!


21 comments:

  1. Adorable Laurie. I love the rainbow coming straight down from the cloud :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love your "R" card. So bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a happy card Laurie! It makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Love that bright rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, woww Laurie! You are amazing. This card is amazing. I love all that red!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love that Alpha Varsity alphabet. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a bright and cheerful card! :) Love the colors, LB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how your rainbow looks, sweet birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! So fun, bright, and cheery!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the little rainbow you made, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that red base jumps right out at you...love the rainbow, a real fun card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fun! Love the vibrant rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. R is also for "R"efreshingly "R"adiant card! This card is so fun and bright and cheerful! Your daughter will "R"eally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an ADORABLE rainbow card! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love the colors on this one!! They are so bright and pretty! Love the rainbow with the cloud at the top! It isn't very often that you see a vertical rainbow and I love the way it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the rainbow orientation so much!! Such a fun variation! And there that alphabet is again! Ughhh....you are killing me!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS