2/28/18

MFT Wednesday Sketch...

Are you ready for another Sketch Challenge over at MFT?  A new one is up and its a fun one!  I love how sketches can help spark the creatives juices.  Check out my card....

MFT Hits and Highlights

To create this card, I did a little rainbow alcohol inking to create the background panel.  I love those bold colors!  I added a layer of fun foam to the back of the stitched panel and then added that to a larger stitched panel of vellum.  Then I added another layer of fun foam and then added that to the card base.  I love the soft look of the vellum layer.  I added the sentiment from Splendid Swans and then finished it off by adding in a couple stitched clouds.

MFT Hits and Highlights

Here is this weeks sketch....

I love these sketches because they are so good for a clean and simple card but its so easy to add in so much more.  The MFT Design team will have lots of examples to share using this sketch.  Head on over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check it out and to play along.  

Thanks so much for stopping in today!



2 comments:

  1. Your alcohol inked background is gorgeous, Laurie! So bright and fun and I love how you 'controlled the design'...so crisp and clean and perfect for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS