2/05/18

MFT Countdown Day 1...

Today is the last day of the MFT Countdown.  Tomorrow is release day!!
You can purchase all of the stamps and dies you've seen this week over at My Favorite Things, tomorrow February 6th at 8pm CST.

Here is my last sneak peek...

MFT February 2018 Release

This card was super simple to create.  I cut a white card stock panel to 4 x 5 1/4" and then did a little balloon stenciling with some Oxide inks. (All inks and supplies linked below) It's so hard to see in the photo, but I sprayed some Glitter Dust all over the card front.  Then I added the hooray die cut in with a layer of fun foam behind it for dimension. 

MFT February 2018 Release

Today is release day but you will have to wait for 8pm CST to put in your order.  Just a few more hours and then its time to shop!  Head on over to the MFT blog to see more about this months release.

Thank you for hanging out with me this week.  I have one more post to share at 8pm tonight!  Have a great day!




5 comments:

  1. I like how fun this card is and you could do it with a lot of different colors but still make a big impact on whomever you send it to. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with a fabulous colour palette. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Laurie! I love how you created a transparent effect on the stenciled balloons...they're perfect with this fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS