2/26/18

MFT Hits and Highlights...

Finding a way to integrate a greeting and design element into one fabulous card element is easy-as-pie with our collection of word circle frames. These frames can be used as a simple layering component, or combined with our Circle Shaker Pouches for extra fun!  Today the Design Team is getting together to share creations using different word circle frames.  I chose the Happy Birthday Circle Frame to create this fun spinner card....

MFT WSC374

First, I used the Peek-A-Book Polka Dots die to create the embossed look on the card base.  I die cut 4 of the Happy Birthday Circle Word Dies and stacked them up to create the spinner.  I colored each letter with a Copic marker in rainbow order.  I layered the Stitched Circles and the Circle Shaker pouch to make the circle spinner element.  I made a video for another spinner card that I created and you can check that out by clicking HERE.

MFT WSC374

Here is a quick  video of how the spinner action works....


I know there will be lots more Hits and Highlights to see.  Stop by the MFT Blog for a list of places to stop.  So glad you stopped in today.  Have a great day!



11 comments:

  1. Love Love Love this Card!
    So Fun & Colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, Laurie! I was wondering if this was a spinner card and now I know. I want to spin it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card! What colors of Copics did u use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable card, Laurie! I love the spinner component and your rainbow of alphas really makes your focal point pop! LOVE your embossed circles in the background, too...So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this adorable card design with such a balanced and fun use of all the elements. Your designs never disappoint and this one just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh good grief...could this possibly be any cuter!! Love this to bits Laurie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card, and so fun!! Love that background and the white with a hint of colour is perfect for making those letters pop. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Laurie... I'm loving your gorgeous card - and was inspired to make one (or two) myself. If you'd like to take a peek, the link is http://cardsbychristine.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/playtime.html - thanks again for the inspiration!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS