2/05/18

Candy Land....

Hello there!  It's Laurie Willison here, stopping in with a couple of Queen and Co Candy Land cards.  One reason why I love the Queen and Company kits, is because they come with everything you need to make a shaker card, but have so many things included, it all works to make non-shaker cards as well.  

My first card today is a clean and simple shaker card.  I just love how easy these Queen and Company shaker boxes are to put together to make a quick card...

Queen and Company Candy land Kit

I simply folded a white card base and then rounded opposite corners.  I added in the round shaker boxes, added the toppings and then layered on the acetate and the pattern paper from the pack included in the kit.  I stamped a sentiment from the set onto the card base and then finished off the lolly pops with twine bows.  So easy!

Queen and Company Candy land Kit

This next card took a little more time bc I did a little die cutting with the lollipop die.

Queen and Company Candy land Kit

I used white on white here in the background after attached the negatives from the lollipop die to the front of the card base.  I love how it gave it an embossed look.  I used a small piece of pattern paper along the bottom to give it some color.  Next, I did something that I haven't done in ages.  I added a bow to this card!  I tied it up and then added some twine and a little tag for the sentiment.  The sentiments included in the kit stamp set are so cute and perfect for any sweet occasion.

Queen and Company Candy land Kit

So that is all I have for today.  I hope you have enjoyed my cards for Queen and Company and am so glad you stopped in!  Have a great week!



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love how you played with this kit, Laurie...Such clever ideas with the lollipop die! Your shakers are so cute and I love how you designed the 2nd card with that beautiful pink bow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done Willa Wonka proud Laurie, these are CUTE!! Love the swirly shakers and the pretty white swirls on the second card too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS