2/01/18

MFT Countdown Day 5...

I am here today with a new card for the My Favorite Things Countdown Day 5.  Every month MFT releases an adorable batch of clear stamp and dies for your to create your own handmade greeting cards.  Stay tuned for the next 5 days to see sneaks of the release that will be available for purchase on Tuesday, March 8th at 8pm CST.

This adorable new set is called Party Animals and of course, there are coordinating dies to go along with it....

MFT February 2018 Release

In the background, there is a new cover up die called Collage Cover Up.  I LOVE this die and all those stitched boxes.  To create this card, I die cut the cover up and laid the frame down on the card base.  Then I popped up each of the boxes with fun foam.  I replaced the largest both with a red piece of card stock and heat embossed the sentiment.  Isn't that the cutest sentiment?  Last, I colored up the banner and that adorable cow and added them to the card front.  To finish of the card, I added some glossy accents on the balloon.  

MFT February 2018 Release

Check out the MFT Blog for more information on all the new products.  Come back again tomorrow for another countdown day.  So glad you stopped in!  Have a great day!



12 comments:

  1. Too cute, Laurie, and what a fun sentiment with that colored cow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use the Collage die compared to most people. Your little cute cow looks so happy to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the collage coverup die to show the message and add dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that new set is super cute! Love the trick of aligning the squares with the frame part of the cut first I have a few frame dies I can try this with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s such a fun card ! Love your choice of colours !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card, Laurie! I think I 'need' this cover-up die :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, now THIS is cute!! And what a fun sentiment too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So CUTE! i LOVE THE RAINBOW BANNER!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all these cute animals in this release and the sentiment with this one is hilarious!! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS