2/04/18

MFT Countdown Day 2...

Hey there crafty friends!  I am stopping in here with another card for the My Favorite Things February Release Countdown.  Today I have a quick and simple card using the new set called Critter Condolences and the Paw Prints Die-namics.

MFT February 2018 Release

To create this card, I did some ink blending on the card base, starting with a darker brown at the bottom and working up to a lighter shade.  Next, I die cut the largest paw print out of a 4" x 5 1/4" card stock panel.  I attached that to the card front with foam tape so you could see the dimension behind the paw print. 

MFT February 2018 Release

Next, I die cut a heart from the Tag Builders Die-namic set and attached it inside the paw print.  I covered it in Glossy Accents for a little shine.  

I don't usually leave a card front without a sentiment, but in this case I wanted the paw print to speak for itself.  

MFT February 2018 Release

I decided to add two of the sentiment from the Critter Condolences set inside the card.  I separated them with a tiny heart stamp from the MFT set called Coffee Date in Red Hot ink.

We have one more countdown day tomorrow and then MFT release day is Tuesday.  Remember everything you have seen this week will be available on Tuesday at pm CST.  

So glad you stopped in today.  Hope you have a great day!



8 comments:

  1. These sentiments are so impactful for anyone mourning the loss of a beloved pet. Love the simplicity of the card front.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply sincere and well done expression of sympathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!Great for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet sympathy card, Laurie! Your charming design and heartfelt sentiment is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love the clean and simple design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful CAS design Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful sympathy card--the die makes an awesome CAS design!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS