2/12/18

MFT Release Replay....

It's Release Replay at MFT!  Today the Design Team is getting together to share another creation using the newest stamps and dies from the February Release.  To check out the entire release, click HERE.  

Here is today's card...

Print

I love the new Collage Cover Up.  All those stitched boxes are just too cute!  I cut out the cover up and adhered the entire thing, frame and boxes, all down to a card base using ATG.  Next, I colored up some chicks from the set Birthday Chicks and added them to the card base with foam tape.  Last, I die cut the celebrate die in white cardstock after adding in some Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide along the bottom edge.  I do love that color!

IMG_5719

Check out the MFT Blog for more info regarding the February Release.  Lots more inspiration to see over there too!  Hope you have a great day!




3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Laurie! I love how you placed those adorable chicks and how you designed your card with the Collage Cover Up! Also, your ombre inking on the sentiment is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These chicks are darling and I love the inking on the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS