2/03/18

MFT Countdown Day 3...

It is Day 3 of the MFT February Release Countdown.  Have you been loving all the adorable new stamps and dies you've seen?  We have 2 move days of countdown posts and then release day!  Everything you've seen so far will be available Tuesday, February 6th at 8pm CST.

Today, I am showcasing the frame dies in the new Single Stitch Line Tag Corner Die-namics and the new stamp set called Anything but Basic Birthday Wishes.

MFT February 2018 Release

First, I die cut each of the frames in rainbow order.  I also cut out a set of fun foam frames that I attached to the back of each cardstock fame.  I laid them out in order and attached them to the card base.  I trimmed off the edges with scissors so the frames perfectly fit the card front.  Next, I stamped the sentiment in the bottom corner and to finish it off, I added a little heart coated in glossy accents.  

MFT February 2018 Release

The rest of the Design Team will have more to see with today sneaks.  The MFT Blog will have a list of places to visit so you can get some more release inspiration.  I would love to hear whats on your wish list already!

So glad you stopped in.  Have a great day!




6 comments:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS