12/31/15

MFT Release Countdown...

I am so excited to continue on into 2016 on the My Favorite Things Design Team!  Today is the first day of peeks for the January release.  :)  I have a CAS little Valentines gift bag to share with you, featuring the new set called So Much Love and the Tag Builder Blueprints 5.  

IMG_2582

The tags in this die set, along with all of the fun added in detail dies are AMAZING!  The stamp set works perfectly with the banner dies and tags and is just so much fun!

IMG_2585

I know there will be lots more to see over at the MFT blog.  Stop in and take a look!  Thanks so much for coming by today!


17 comments:

  1. Laurie,
    A really neat tag....love the banner on the tag...perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute idea. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your idea with us for a cute tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Idea for a lovely gift!
    Hugs Elchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your designs! I like the birthday card with the super hero feel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the red and white and kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you'll be staying on with the MFT Design Team, Laurie!
    I love how you embossed your gift bags and the tags are so sweet! Perfect for a Valentine's Day treat, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your renewed Dt position Laurie!! Cute project today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great example how to create a tag card1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! Red, white & craft is such a winning combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! I love to give my co-workers little treats and this would be perfect for them. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tag, I love the way it all goes together!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS