12/05/15

Merry and Bright...

Disclaimer: This card was hard to photograph, so I am hoping you can see the fun detail.  This Merry and Bright die from Lil Inkers is SO fun!  Instead of cutting out the square, it cuts out a window with the words attached.  

IMG_2451

First, I cut a layer in vellum, then I die cut in the center of this card front using the GORGEOUS Ombre Strips Paper Pad.  LOVE!  I atg'd the vellum behind the striped cardstock after clipping off the Merry and bright out of the stitched box.  That way only the vellum layer would show up.  

IMG_2456

I added foam tape on the back to give the dimension and let the vellum sentiment "float" in the center.  Such a fun and easy, CAS card!

IMG_2454

Hope your weekend is off to a good start!  We are headed to B's first basketball game.  It's so cute when they are little and have no idea.  We call it herd ball.  ha!  

Thanks for coming by today!  Have a great weekend! 



Supply List: 



6 comments:

  1. Love...just got this paper pad yesterday.. Too funny about B's game...definitely herd ball...we've been to a lot of those games. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Although hard to photograph, I'll bet it's even more gorgeous in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I can see how it would be a tough one to photograph ... I get the picture, though, Laurie! Perfect name for basketball around the court here in Michigan, too, at this age!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just a paper and a die? Wow!! STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this idea, Laurie! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurie, this is SO PRETTY!!! I love how you've used the die and together with our papers too! We loved this project so much that we shared it as part of our You Made It Monday Feature #4! We have a fun badge for you for your blog. If you'd like it, please feel free to drop me an email at lilinkerdesigns@gmail.com. Thank you so much for sharing this project with your readers and for supporting Lil' Inker Designs! Merry Christmas! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS