12/13/15

Barnyard Edition...

Today is all about Petite Places: Barnyard and Sentiments over at Papertrey Ink.  These new additions to the Petite Places line are SO adorable!  I have a quick and easy card to share with you today!

IMG_2478

I pulled out my On the Farm set because I knew I had to use this sunny background with those rolling green hills.  I stamped and cut them out separately and layered them on a small white mat.  I stamped the windmill in Dark Chocolate and then cut out the barn and tucked it down inside the hills.  I stamped the 2 sentiments from Petite Places: Barnyard Sentiments on the card front and then added in the stamped image right above.  

IMG_2479

We have one more fun set of projects to share tomorrow before the big release.  Hope to see you then!



9 comments:

  1. Still love that On the Farm Set, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the mix of new and existing product. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laurie,

    Cute card!!!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sunny background Laurie, this is darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this new petite places set, such a sweet scene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sunny background with the barn makes me hear "cock a doodle do." Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks lovely and fresh. Clever little card ideas

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS