12/16/15

An MFT Hello and a Video Tip...

I played along with the MFT Card Challenge Sketch today and wanted to share.  First off, here is my card...

Print

I used the Stitched Alphabet and a few copics to color this rainbow hello.  Then I added in some stitched banner tails in vellum.  I adhered this all down to the white card base that I scored every 1/2".    I have a video linked below to show you a little press n seal tip that make for lining these dies up and gluing them down in one quick swoop.  :)

Print



Here is the sketch I used:


So glad you could come by today!  Have a great day!



Supply List:  

20 comments:

  1. That is so cool. I have a roll in the kitchen and will try this asap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Beautiful card. Love how the color pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right on to the grocery list! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love press n seal for so many things and now this, what a cool technique! Really pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I keep saying this, but Laurie, you rock!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a great hint, so clever of you. Now I can order those letter thinlits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Laurie, and terrific video! Thank you for the tips!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your rainbow hello, this is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card and the awesome tip re: press and seal. Surely a woman invented that stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card and the awesome tip re: press and seal. Surely a woman invented that stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, and thanks for that alignment tip!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your pretty card! Laurie, many thanks for showing this tip again. I bought the product and then couldn't find what I did with the instructions (sigh). I've pinned this in two places now so I can find it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This little tip of yours save my mind. I was going berserk trying to glue down all the cut little die cuts I had. If you lived near me I'd take you out for a lavish dinner ... Thank you Laurie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that press n seal trick! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS