12/15/15

PTI Release in Review...


It's release day over at Papertrey Ink!  Lots of fun new goodies this month that will be available to purchase tonight!

I saw Maile's new set called Fresh Floral Wrap-Ups and instantly thought this would be fun.  I made an umbrella with the handle die cut from the Scattered Showers die.  I added in some random score lines and a small strip of black along the bottom (Maile inspired) and then finished it off with some Raindrops and a sentiment.

IMG_2523

This next card showcases the Keep it Simple: Love and the "love" die from the XOXO set.  I added in some Pure Poppy Pattered paper and some red tickles over the heart stamp to finish it off. 

IMG_2482

I love this XOXO set!  The coordinating dies are FABULOUS!  I randomly stamped these conversation hearts and then cut them out along the border and even the little pieces in between.  I popped that panel up on the card base with foam tape and then added in the sentiment in white cardstock, stacked up 4 times.  

IMG_2519

This next card uses Enclosed: Heart.  I just placed the heart outline on some white cardstock stamped with stripes from Background Basics: Super Stripes.  I added in a little red heart on the side.

IMG_2539

Inside, I stamped the Tucked In: Wedding stamp.....

IMG_2543

This card uses the new Two-Toned stamp set which I adore!  I stamped the bottom of the card in Swirls and Stitches and then added in the die cut two-toned piece.  The bottom is stamped in gold and the top in Hawaiian Shores.  I covered the line with a strip of black cardstock and finished it off with the sentiment.

IMG_2545

Last, there is a fun little freebie this month.  Stop over to Nichole's blog to get the details!  I did a....stamp in Simply Chartreuse, spray with water, stamp, repeat.  Several times.  hehe!  Then I added in the black "happy" stacked up about 4 times along with a stamped sentiment. This little set is a cute one you don't want to miss!

IMG_2548

So stop over to Nichole's blog for more details.  Today is the big day!  Do you have your wish list ready to shop?

Thanks so much for hanging out with me this week.  I appreciate your comments and your visits!  have a great day!

20 comments:

  1. LOVE all of this amazing eye candy today!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable the way your mind works! Your cards and creativity are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally and amazingly fabulous, Laurie! So many inspiring ideas in just one post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards! Love the umbrella - very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your umbrella is the best. You are so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your Fresh Floral Wrap Up umbrella! Awesome and so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That umbrella is simply amazing! The other cards are great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh Laurie, I just love everything about ALL of these!! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome cards! That umbrella idea with the Fresh Floral Wrap-up set is so clever!! My favorite card is the conversation hearts - I love the white on white sentiment and the little-cut out parts between the hearts really adds a perfect detail (instead of just a 'whole' panel).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards - the floral filled umbrella is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards! love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Laurie,

    A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!!!

    Cariños.
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ingenious! I love the way you used the two bouquets for the umbrella! Wonderful cards, and I like those strip of color at the bottom;

    ReplyDelete
  14. Laurie, your parasol is a delight!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS