12/12/15

Gem Inspirations...

Good morning!  Welcome to the first Group Post of the December Papertrey Ink Release.  Today we are showcasing some stamps and dies that are all Gemstone related.  I have a couple CAS projects to share today, starting with this card...

IMG_2485

I did a background wash of Aqua Mist and then simply layered the stamps and gem diet on top. The sentiment is from You're a Gem.  The gem, which is from Cover Plate: Gemstone Die, is cut out of Silver Adhesive paper, layered with a dark Aqua Mist watercolored paper.  It's hard to see the sparkle but I also colored in the gem with Wink of Stella.  

IMG_2487

I made a coordinated Tag using the stamp set Charmed.  

IMG_2490

I used the smaller gem die cut from the Cover Plate: Gemstone Die, also in Silver Adhesive Paper.  I stamped the sentiment and tied a silver floss knot at the top of the tag.  

IMG_2491

There is lots more to see this month, so I hope you will stop back by tomorrow.  Thank for coming by today!

Kay Miller
Amy Sheffer

5 comments:

  1. Hi Laurie,

    Beautiful card & tag!!!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - so awesome! I love the soft background colors on both the great card and tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors, these are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects are so pretty and the water coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS