2/21/18

MFT Wednesday Sketch...

Today I am playing with the newest MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  If you haven't had a chance to play along, every Wednesday the MFT Challenge Blog puts up a new sketch, so stop over there and check it out.  A sketch is a great way to find a little mojo if you have misplaced yours.  :)

I decided to use a little creative license with this weeks sketch.  First off, here is my card...keep scrolling to see the sketch....

MFT WSC373

To create this card, I cut 1/2" strips of cardstock in rainbow order.  I attached them to the card base for a fun colorful background.  Next, I used the Rectangle STAX dies to create this sort of frame in white cardstock.  This is a chang up of the circle element in this weeks sketch.  Next, I added a vellum banner across the middle and finished it off with a red glitter cardstock hello.  

MFT WSC373

Here is this week's sketch.....

Check out the MFT Challenge Blog for more details!  I hope you get a chance to play along.  Have a great day! 



3 comments:

  1. I like that sparkly hello! This is delightful Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch, Laurie! Your background with all those fun bright colored strips is fabulous and your sparkly sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright and fun! I love it!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS