10/01/14

Smooches!

IMG_0453

It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!


We have a new sponsor, Paper Smooches, for the Curtain Call Inspiration: Smooch!  A randomly selected participant in the Smooch challenge will be awarded a $25 gift certificate to the Paper Smooches store, while the LEAD of the challenge will be invited as a guest designer for a future challenge!


I used a fun set from Paper Smooches called Bold Buzzwords.    First, I layered up the rainbow colored Doodlebug papers and then attached them all to the card front.  I popped them up on foam tape.  Then I stamped the sentiment in black.  I stamped 2 hearts in red ink and cut them out.  I used more foam tape to give them some dimension.  I covered them in Glossy Accents and added in glitter and then another layer of Glossy Accents for some shine and sparkle.  Just so I would have some contrast with that black sentiment, I added in some black enamel dots. 

IMG_0452

I used the Paper Smooches September Sketch to create my card, along with the pop of red from the Curtain Call inspiration photo.  



Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Smooch Designers




11 comments:

  1. Love all the bright colors with the black! But, I'm going to play the fool and ask how you figure out how you get all the angles to fit when you do that paper piecing? It shouldn't elude me, but it is and it's making me feel a bit stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you combined the challenges. Fabulous Laurie. Thanks for playing with us at PS Sparks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Laurie. Pretty prints on the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laurie! I'm so excited to be guesting with you guys! Your card is wonderful and so pretty and bright!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling! And Jennifer K. and I would appreciate a video, please... pretty please?
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww...how sweet is this?!!...Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really LOVE this, Laurie! your paper swatches are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super fun use of all that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet design Laurie! Loveo all the patterns!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS