10/22/14

Oops!

I thought I posted these the other day and didn't!  Here are 2 more cards using this months new PTI release goodies.

This first one uses the new Phrase Play #9...


IMG_0592

I cut out one die and then another so I would have the vellum snowflake too.  I popped up the "winter" on foam tape and then heat embossed the "wishes" right below.  I added in some sparkle enamel dots for a little extra detail.   

IMG_0593

This next card uses the stamps and dies from the new set called Freshly Fallen.

IMG_0589

I stamped the dotted line in Fresh Ink and then added in 2 snowflake dies.  I stamped the sentiment in black along the bottom and added in a glossy accent covered heart on the bottom one, to finish it off.  

IMG_0590

I am very much in the mood for Christmas after all this Christmas card making around here.  Already planning teacher gifts and a couple parties with friends.  I do love this time of year!

Thanks so much for stopping in today!  Hope all is well with you!


9 comments:

  1. I like both but the first one is fantastic, it's seems a light cloud....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dimension you got by simply using a vellum snowflake is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! I'm especially fond of the Winter Wishes card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so happy I didn't miss these... CAS perfection, gorgeousness!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad that you discovered the oops because I would have hated to miss these! I love the angle on the banner on the first one, and the second is just so CAS and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both these card are so beautiful, Laurie!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, Laurie! These are stunning! I was debating both dies...not anymore. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS