10/27/14

Make it Monday...

Did you see the new Make it Monday video up over on Nichole's blog today?  It is a super simple little way to add partial coloring to a sentiment...or any die, to make your die stand out with some white space.  I hope you enjoy!

Here is the card I made for today...

IMG_0605

IMG_0604

Here is the video....



I have to apologize for using a stamp set that isn't available anymore.  Botanical Silhouettes is an old favorite for sure but you can use any small image for this....or any large image really!

Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for coming by!



Supply List:

Stamps: Botancial Silhouettes (not available anymore....sorry about that!)
Paper: Hawaiian Shores, Stampers Select White, PTI Vellum
Ink: Berry Sorbet, Lemon Tart
Misc: Hello die, MME Enamel Dots

7 comments:

  1. Love it Laurie and thanks for the vellum adhesive info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this .... so cool 'cause you could make a mistake with the stamping but no one would ever know because of the die cutting. I also love the white space too - beautiful!! I have never tried scoring all the lines in a card either but yours looks so awesome that I am going to give that a try as well. Love the look of vellum - it always softens a card and makes my heart melt. Thank you for sharing this cool technique with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your video! Love the technique and the scoring on the background too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love! And I love that you used Botanical Silhouettes. It was one of my first PTI sets (I won it on a blog shortly after placing my very first PTI stamp order) and still one of my favorites. Really liked how you used it! And thanks for the tip on the vellum adhesive. Will be looking for some on my next shopping excursion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurie, a belated thank you for posting the supply list. It was the Hawaiian Shores c/s that I was interested in with it looking much brighter in your video than it does (to me) in real life.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS