10/09/14

A card and a winner...

I thought I would stop in with another Clearly Besotted card today!  The perfect way to say congrats to the Clearly Besotted Gift Code winner from the hop the other day!  :)

IMG_0495

I love this new Celebrating You set from CB.  Those daises are so easy to color....I need easy. lol!  the font on the sentiments is amazing too!  I tucked in a piece of vellum behind the Round Tag Die and heat embossed the sentiment.  

IMG_0498

The winner of the Clearly Besotted GC is Carol Doggett.  Please email me at llwillison@hotmail.com and I will get it sent to you!

Thanks for coming by today!



Supply List: 


11 comments:

  1. So soft and bright and pretty, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Oh I love vellum and all the white, white, white!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love the pop of bright flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, love the daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daisies are my favorite. Fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet, Laurie! Love those cute little daisies and the solid natural twine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved that delicate bouquet from the moment that I saw it. Your use in soft yellow on gray is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS