10/15/14

PTI Release in Review...

So, today's the day!  Have you been loving everything that you've seen so far?  I have loved the fun stamps and dies in this Papertrey Release.  I have several things to share today with lots of pictures.  Remember, everything will be available tonight at 10pm EST in the Papertrey Ink store.

First up is a little snowman stitching project....

IMG_0569

I used the new Snow man stitching dies to make this fun little wall hanging/gift.  I layered it all up and stitched the snowman onto the fabric background.  I added in a couple extra stitches to make some snowflakes.  This project was inspired by a project on flickr you can see HERE.

I added in a bow and a tag, using sentiments from the new Snow Globe Additions.  

IMG_0570

Birthday Classics: November is a fun one this month.  I do love the font...

IMG_0546

 I stamped the tiny banner in the background to give the allusion it was a long banner.  I added in the sentiment on top, on a white square with just a tad of true black peaking out for some contrast.  

IMG_0547

The next stamp set is called Jolly Holiday.  I love all the funs images in the set, along with some fun sentiments.

IMG_0542

I stamped the trees along in the bottom, added in a sentiment on top and then gave each tree a Lemon Tart star.  I added in a strip of red foil card stock along the bottom for a pop of color.  

IMG_0545

IMG_0539

This next card I made with my friend Merry in mind!  I have friends and family who celebrate Hanukkah so I am happy to have this set and make some cards for them.  I love the candles that come separate so you can make your own designs.  I layered this sentiment onto the card base with a strip of black showing through and then added Happy Hanukkah from the new Keep it Simple: Hanukkah.

IMG_0540

Lastly, I have a tag using the new Painted Poinsettias.  

IMG_0535

I stamped the flower and then the second image in scarlet jewell.  Instead of adding in the 3rd image, I used Copics to do a little shading.  I added in the flowers and some pearls for the flower center.  

IMG_0538

Thanks so much for stopping in today!  I hope you have enjoyed my release projects.  Here is a list of more to check out....

Danielle Flanders
Betsy Feldman
Dawn McVey
Erin Lincoln
Laura Bassen
Melissa Phillilps
Nichole Heady
Ashley Cannon Newell


Thanks for stopping in!

15 comments:

  1. What a fun release! I'm loving that snowman ornament, all the stitching products are wanting me to get my needle/floss out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. I love all of your projects Laurie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little snowman is just so cute. Love how you added him to an embroidery hoop. And I just know Merry will appreciate the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always forget about cutting felt with my dies and yours is so CUTE! I love that snowman card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful designs and so very perfectly designed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All BEAUTIFUL projects, Laurie but the Poinsettia tag stole the show for me!
    GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i <3 you right back!!! :-) Your Hanukkah card is gorgeous and elegant and fantastic and of course I will be case-ing it. All of yours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every one is so delightful! I especially love that big poinsettia... Those pearls are so lovely! You showcased this release beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The snowman is adorable! Great cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the snowman projects. Amazing cards

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything si exceptional as always Laurie!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have such a deliciously classy CAS style, Laurie; but now, you know that ;). Such beautiful creations! That snowman is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing creations Laurie. I love the snowman on the embroidery frame.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome projects, Laurie! I especially love that adorable little stitched snowman and your love and light card!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS