7/21/16

Right at Home Birthday Blog Hop...

Happy first birthday to Right at Home stamps!  It's time for a blog hop!

one-year-graphic

I am so happy to be joining in for Nicole's one year celebration for Right at Home.  Her stamps are adorable and so much fun!  I have a CAS card and envelope to share today using a couple of her sets.

IMG_3450_edited-1

This card uses the banner line stamp from Banner Alphabet Add-On to create the lined background.

You can see how I line up my banner stamps in this quick tip video....



 Then I did some ink blending for a fun ombre look, along with some black copic misting.  I decided to cut that panel in half and create a layer background.  

IMG_3445

I added in an ombre sentiment (after seeing Kymona's adorable ombre sentiments on IG) and then did some fussy cutting.  I added in some sliver star sequins to finish off the card.

I needed a matching envelope so I stamped the back with this adorable sentiment from Right at Home's new set called Happy Mail Year 2. I also added in a matching pink heart to the back.

IMG_3452

Head over to the Right at Home Birthday Blog Hop for a full lists of stops.  Nicole also will have information on a link up so you can play along and info about a giveaway!

Have a great day!

Laurie

32 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I love your tip (very clever)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card rocks. it is so funny. I saw a white blouse with yellow blocks and thought about making a card to mimic that design. Yours does it already, although the color is different. awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fab card! Love the design and how you color blocked it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card Laurie, very nice indeed! AND an amazing tip I might add! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the design on this! Such clever ways to use these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color blocking you did ! I need to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all, adorable card and envelope, but your tip is SO SMART!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Laurie!! I love seeing your creations!! You amaze me all the time. This card is no different. Beautiful colors. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the simplicity of this design yet it's very attention grabbing! and the tip on how to get a straight line is PRICELESS!!! i've struggled with that many a time! thank you! love the card =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card! I love that you made a matching envelope to go with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never seen a design like this. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, who's the smartest one in the room?! Your straight line tip is AWESOME! (The card's nice, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card and the tip. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well look at you Miss Smarty Pants with that terrific tip!! I have so many border stamps this would work beautifully for, thanks!! PRETTY PRETTY card!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous Card, Laurie. Love thepretty ombre and those silver stars add just the right finishing touch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Laurie ~ I love your CAS look on this card, with the ombre ink and color blocking. Fantastic color combination along with the addition of the silver stars. Happy 1st birthday to RAH & Nicole!! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!
    PS: Thanks for the awesome tip for getting stamps perfectly lined up on the blocks! Genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fun design! These stamps are super-cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the idea of a straight stamp. Thanks for sharing. Love your color block card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful card! Great tip! Happy anniversary to Right at Home!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card. Love the read and the font on celebrate is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Terrific card and brilliant tip on how to get your line stamps straight!!! So clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your "straight" lines, color blocking and ombré sentiment, Laurie. Thanks for the clever tip! Looks much easier than using my ruled paper pad.

    ReplyDelete
  25. love how you fussy cut the "celebrate" sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a fun card Laurie, I love the movement of the panel and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amazing card with fabulous design! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful clean and simple design!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS